[ale] Hacking Your Smartphone ( next Thursday's talk)

Fri Feb 10 14:33:47 EST 2012

I want to make sure I don't missed Thursday's talk. I'm not sure when
and where the meeting is and when folks meet up in advance. (I looked
at http://ale.org/ and found "directions" but so much of that site is
out of date, I don't trust it... and there is not time info anyway.)

When, where... and is there and prep that we should do (download)
before we come for this talk?

.!# RichardBronosky #!.