[ale] ownCloud (was: Re: Best Offsite Backup Solution for Home)

gcs8 gcsviii at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:15:38 EST 2012

I sort of have my own cloud, small rack of servers at the house and a /29.
Then I have 1 main storage pool than everything pulls from then have it
served up through differnt means such as Audiogalaxy for music, hfs http
for files, a mail server, url shortener for ease of being lazy and a few
other things.

Now if I could get everything all rolled into one nice package and have it
integrate with what I have now I would be happy. I am going to look into
this if nothing else but to play with it.