[ale] How do people deal with RHEL?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:59:41 EDT 2011

Please point out the email in the thread that isn't summarized by one
of the three categories I stated so that I can go back and read it. I
haven't replied to every email in the thread, but I have read them
all. So I must be missing something that you are seeing.

Also, do you pay attention to the things people send in to the list
and associate them with their names? Surely you have seen at least a
couple of my posts over the past 7 or 8 years; maybe even one where we
both helped someone[1]? If you wrote in with a similar venting style
thread about, say Debian, I wouldn't automatically assume you know
nothing. I have read your posts in the past, so I know that you know
what you are doing. And if your thread included a question at all, I
certainly wouldn't try to answer a completely different one and
pretend that is what was asked.

[1] -- http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.ale/58906/focus=58942

--
James Sumners