[ale] Debian and LVM

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:40:25 EDT 2011

Simply because it is a pain to deal with. A great example is the OP's problem.

Mounting LVM volumes is much more difficult than `mount /dev/sda2
/mnt/tmp`. I'll admit that I could use LVM on my DVR to "merge" my two
storage drives together, but it just isn't worth it to me.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59