[ale] which distribution for KVM and OpenECP

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Mar 17 14:47:36 EDT 2011

Proxmox may be what you want.  It supports both OpenVZ and KVM VMs.
It lets you create a cluster of VM servers so you can migrate VMs when
it is time to do hardware updates or maintenance. Of course, sometimes
the software updates are ugly, but that applies to any virtualization
technology that you modify.

I have not gotten to run Proxmox yet, but it is on my list when some
hardware gets freed up around here.