[ale] thinking about trying new linux distro on my netbook, any suggestions?

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:30:34 EST 2011

Guys, I wanted to follow up, I wound up going with Linux Mint Debian
Edition, so far so good, I even got my broadcom wireless card working
without too much effort.

I'm not sure if it's software repository is coming straight from debian, or
if it's their own separate site that pulls from debian, sure seems slow,
I've been downloading over 600+ updates for over 4 hours now, and mind you
I'm at work and using an international internet hosting company's
bandwidth... LoL