[ale] thinking about trying new linux distro on my netbook, any suggestions?

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 09:22:28 EST 2011

I've been running Ubuntu Netbook Remix 10.04 on my netbook, and for the most
part it does ok, but the netbook interface is a little annoying at times. I
wanted to ask if anyone on the list has a recommendation for a good netbook
friendly or netbook optimized Linux distribution, preferably something that
is debian based.

right now I'm currently looking at Linux Mint Debian or possibly the Ubuntu
11.04 Natty alpha

I get messages on the list in digest format, so if you want me to respond
faster, copy me directly on your suggestions.

Thanks

Van