[ale] svideo recorder to hard disk

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:43:13 EDT 2011

Narahari,

It seems that you wish to convert some videos (old video tapes,
camcorder recordings, etc) into something that can be played from
MythTV's storage. If this is the objective, there is a temporary,
"down and dirty" solution.

In brief: swap your settop box for your playback device (vcr,
camcorder, etc.), press play, tell MythTV to record the current
channel.

I can offer more detail, but I'm not certain if I correctly understand
the project... a bit more detail please.

H. Preston