[ale] OT - Best Auto GPS

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Fri Jun 24 19:09:59 EDT 2011

Regarding 3d mode.  I have the TomTom XXL IQ model, so yours may be
similar.  Here's how I can get mine in 3d mode.  This might work for
yours.  You cannot access this menu while driving as the safety lock is
enabled.  While the car is sitting still, touch the screen, select
change preferences, select page forward twice, select change 2d / 3d,
select 3d, select done.  I don't know if the menus are different for
yours, but maybe that will help.

Sincerely,

Ron