[ale] Android dialer issues and solutions

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:05:28 EDT 2011

Well iPhone 3 fixed.  It is not that hard after all

The number to uncle is

18182004622,,061822#,011018242538588#

The number to Mom is

18182004622,,061822#,011018242538544#

If the dialer looks only till the "," then its an issue, instead if all the
numbers are looked at then it is unique and they can report off of that.

But the dialers dont do that, no idea why they do that.

-Narahari