[ale] [OT] Are iPhone apps $$$ why Android apps are free?

Fri Jun 10 11:36:58 EDT 2011

I like there being official App Stores. I like better that Amazon also
has an Android App Store in addition to the official. But what is a
moral imperative is that device owners have the option to develop
and/or install apps outside of the App Store and its oversight.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.