[ale] Hey Shapiro! New use for that 3D printer!

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:08:02 EDT 2011

My experience with 'restricted' key blanks was that some unrestricted
key blanks would work in the same keyways.  You just had to understand
the warding properly. If a key is missing a bump for a slot in the
keyway it'll still work -- you'll only have troubles if the key has a
bump with no corresponding slot.

Ah, this thread brings back old memories.  I used to buy key blanks at
home 'cause the school administration had contacts in the local
hardware stores where I went to school.

-- CHS