[ale] gnome3. I give up.

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:49:23 EDT 2011

Still a big phan of KDE4 here.  And of course XFCE for that Old
Hardware.  Bloat is a relative term in today's hardware environment.

I'm really curious about what'll happen to QT after Nokia has
essentially dropped it.  I'd love to see QT become the linux desktop
interface library of choice.  I've used it on a fairly big C++ project
and really liked it.  I found the API well laid-out and featureful.

-- CHS