[ale] Does anyone have G4 Tower?

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Fri Sep 17 09:50:59 EDT 2010

May or may not be relevant to you, but the guys at FreeITAthens have
computers for $50.  Almost all PC's I think.

http://www.freeitathens.org/services/computers

(from the above link)

"Our systems for sale come with a keyboard, mouse, and monitor (make and
model vary)."

(from their FAQ)

"The minimum specifications on a machine that we give away includes a 450
MHz processor, 384 MB memory and a 10 GB hard-drive. They include the
Ubuntu operating system and open-source software such as OpenOffice."

You can also volunteer for them for 12 hours and get a computer.

Ron