[ale] AT&T Aria and Htc Tilt 2

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Oct 27 10:47:03 EDT 2010

Thanks.   This is going to be a company provided AT&T upgrade and these
are the choices they gave me so I won't be buying it myself.

I'd found a review of Tilt2 from October last year (when AT&T introduced
it) that said it had been around longer as Touch Pro 2 in Europe and
some US carriers like T-Mobile as you indicated.   The Aria is
apparently based on Android from the get go.

How long did you have the Touch Pro 2?   Did you run the Android port or
stay with Windows while you had it?