[ale] OT: need a new bluetooth earpiece

Joe Knapka jknapka at kneuro.net
Fri Oct 8 01:20:44 EDT 2010

I'm very happy with my Cardo S-800, which runs under $30.  I don't
have any experience with high-end BT hardware, though, so I don't know
how the Cardo compares.  It's got some good reviews, though.

(BTW my very first cell phone went swimming with me.  I have no idea
what kind of phone it was, but it spent about 20 minutes in the pocket
of my trunks, completely immersed. Cursed at myself, let it dry
overnight, and it continued to work for over two months. I could not
believe it.)

-- JK