[ale] OT: need a new bluetooth earpiece

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Thu Oct 7 23:33:29 EDT 2010

  I can un-recommend the BlueAnt Q1 - terrible clipping distortion even
at moderate volume; makes it difficult to understand speech while
driving.  Complained to BlueAnt; described problem; RMAed it.  Unit that
was sent to me behaved exactly the same way.

No such issue with their V1 model and I told them so.  Very bad customer
no-service at BlueAnt.