[ale] droid bricks if mod'ed

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:28:01 EDT 2010

I am considering going GSM, however, the big V has me by the short hairs, or
at least the wallet on 2 of 5 phones on the family plan till June '11 and
till Aug '10 for another, so I can't afford to leave now. Furthermore, ATT
coverage isn't all that great and Tmobile is worse (I live ~ 30mi S. of
Atl). Maybe LTE which V & ATT are going to will solve that by 2013? I am
leery of Sprint's Wimax service so I don't think that is a viable option for
the next year or two at least.
GC