[ale] eBook readers for PDF reference material

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 13:46:01 EDT 2010

I'm sorry. I can't reply and tell you that I love my iPad for reading
books in any format. I can't tell you about how it supports ePubs
(DRMed or otherwise), PDFs, and really any sort of "book" format you
throw at it. I can't tell you that O'Reilly's DRM free eBooks are
available in ALL popular eBook formats and that they specifically
support the iPad.

I can't reply and tell you all of this because the iPad is a computer
that is geared toward a specific type of use, but it isn't open to
tinkering like a traditional computer.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/