[ale] Android Tablets

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 18:51:03 EDT 2010

There is no point in trying to get some folks to see reason. They see
such items as a traditional computer, not as the specialized devices
that they are. They also have some irrational opinions of certain
companies, and would rather make up silly names and FUD than just
ignore the subject.

~ James

--
James Sumners