[ale] All Mail Folder

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 21:30:55 EDT 2010

My understanding is that this is all your mail on Gmail.  Every "folder" is actually a label, not a folder.  Every email you currently have lives in this folder and is presented to you in various ways.

So, I wouldn't delete that folder at Gmail.  The problem if you delete it locally could vary.  If it is local because it's at Gmail, you may delete it all at Gmail.  If some sort of way it's not connected to Gmail itself in some sort of way, I guess theoretically you could delete it, but I still wouldn't do it.  What's one folder?

--j