[ale] redirect rule for RHEL5?

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Tue Aug 3 10:56:13 EDT 2010

How about leaving the orders.domain.com virtual domain on port 80 and
setting the concrete.domain.com to listen only on port 81 or 80 on the
internal NIC.  Virtual servers override the apache2.conf don't they?
Then on your nameservers, make an alias.  Even godaddy lets you do that
sort of redirect.  Who is your registrar (rhetorical question) ask them
if they can help you set it up.