[ale] And now for something completely different :-)

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 11:47:42 EDT 2010

I've gotten an agreement from Donald Knuth to do a phone interview
with me in late May.

I'll be running it as the  crown jewel in a set of interviews on
literate programming.

I want it to be nearly perfect, both in terms of the content of the
interview, and in the seamlessness of the process from Dr. Knuth's
(and my other subject's) point of view,  I'd like to be able to have a
phone interview with him whereby he just has to either phone or be
phoned at no expense and technical hassle  to him.  I'd like the
complexity to be minimal, but any setup time or complexity needs to be
swallowed at my end.

I have an Ekiga account set up, but I don't really know how to use it.
 If any of you folks can help me get this set up by late May, I'll
credit you appropriately.

Larry