[ale] job posting

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Sep 27 03:40:01 EDT 2009

I'm basically with Jim and Mike on this -- if we are striving
to be equitable and open and freedom friendly in terms of our
software, we should strive to be likewise in the sharing of
our community's resources.

If a post to the ale-jobs list comes through an ALE member
(someone who subscribes to the list or attends meetings),
then I don't think it needs to be Linux specific.  However,
I _do_ think it reasonable to expect that job listings from
outside agents or recruiters should have some direct relevance
to working with Linux or Open Source.

My .02

peace
aaron