[ale] job posting

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 00:20:32 EDT 2009

I moderate the jobs list. As a _general_ rule the use or at least
mention of Linux is required for posting on the Linux list.
That said, if it's a real job job related to IT, I approve it even if
it lacks Linux goodness.

Besides, pretty much anyone on the list runs/uses Linux and will
likely install Linux at the new job to solve a proble and that suits
me just fine :-)

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Ron Mellema <rmellema at exithere.com> wrote:
> I was asked to post a job opening on the ale-jobs list but I see that the
> post must be Linux related. Would it be unacceptable to post an asp.net job?
>
> Ron

James P. Kinney III