[ale] Let's Party! (To celebrate computer viruses!)

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 23 18:54:54 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 23 September 2009 5:55:37 pm Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 17:50 -0400, Brian Pitts wrote:
> > I'll have to defend them. Nowhere on windows7sins.org does it say that
> > windows users are sinners.
>
> Think a little less rationally for a moment, and a little more like a
> fundamentalist, and read the domain name.
>
> Are you then going to check out the site?  Likely not, at least if some
> of the people I know can be considered to be remotely representative.

Well, the ones I've known (which is far too many) would be VERY attracted to
such a site. They're all about sin -- especially pointing out other people's
sins.

Which brings us back to the original post. Folks, it was a fun (if horrific)
video. It was fun reading /everybody's/ response to it. I find the
preponderance of content on this list to be quite useful and professional
despite some ms-bashing around the edges. If Aaron ever does post something
with the correct spelling of microsoft, THAT'S when I'll start worrying about
the future of Linux!

--
Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
 -- Abraham Lincoln