[ale] Atlanta Linux Fest roll call! Who's coming tomorrow?

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Sep 18 06:13:01 EDT 2009

Richard Bronosky wrote:
> I may hit send before midnight, but I mean tomorrow as Saturday.
>
> I went last year, but I didn't know anyone cause I hadn't yet
> subscribed to ALE. I look forward to meeting the folk who have help me
> so much and whom I have tried to help.
>
> So, who's coming?

I haven't looked at the schedule, but I was hoping to make it, at least
for a little while.  I was going to try to get my daughter's boyfriend
to go as well.  He recently set up his laptop with a dual-boot of
Mandriva.  He's at Georgia Tech.

I'll update the list as to my plans once they are made for me.  (Yes,
I'm married. ;) )

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin