[ale] Atlanta Linux Fest roll call! Who's coming tomorrow?

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 00:32:28 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:10 AM, Michael B. Trausch
<mbt at zest.trausch.us> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 23:39 -0400, Richard Bronosky wrote:
>> I may hit send before midnight, but I mean tomorrow as Saturday.
>>
>> I went last year, but I didn't know anyone cause I hadn't yet
>> subscribed to ALE. I look forward to meeting the folk who have help me
>> so much and whom I have tried to help.
>>
>> So, who's coming?
>
> I'd love to, but I don't believe that I am going to be able to.  I'm
> still not over whatever crud it was that I caught this week.  :-/
>
>        --- Mike
>
> --
> Blog:  http://mike.trausch.us/blog/
> Misc. Software:  http://mike.trausch.us/software/
>
> “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too
> high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving
> our mark.” —Michelangelo

Richard, I will be there. I am hoping my buddies that I use to work
with at McAfee will make it too. I know I got one buddy from Google
coming.

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
friendfeed -- http://friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Come join me at the Atlanta Linux Fest, September 19th, 2009
http://atlantalinuxfest.org/.