[ale] IT leaders trust microsoft more than google

scott scott at sboss.net
Wed Oct 28 17:49:00 EDT 2009

as for someone stealing your secrets (trade secrets, secret recipe to
the brownies, whatever) will depend on how you put the data in the
cloud.  Encrypted data is harder to steal (not saying impossible but
much harder) than plain-old data.

now for uptime/resiliency and such you have to look at the parties'
track records.

everyone's mileage will vary.