[ale] IT leaders trust microsoft more than google

Wed Oct 28 17:32:30 EDT 2009

When it comes to cloud computing 2 of the big issues would be the
host's ability to protect themselves (from malious attacks, bad code,
or accidental loss) and the hosts's likelihood to steal your trade
secrets. Who do I trust in that context?

--
Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.