[ale] OT- that thread again. One last word.

wylde bill durtybill at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 08:53:09 EDT 2009

In case there's any doubt about the willingness of congress to exempt
themselves from any foolishness they may get everyone else into, here's
something a buddy of mine forwarded to me:

        Subject: HR 615 - Please forward to everyone you know

        On Tuesday, the Senate health committee voted 12-11 in favor of
        a two-page amendment, courtesy of Republican Tom Coburn which
        would require all Members of Congress and their staff members to
        enroll in any new government-run health plan.

        Congressman John Fleming has proposed an amendment that would
        require Congressmen and Senators to take the same health care
        plan that they would force on us. (Under proposed legislation
        they are exempt.)

        Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go to his Website
        and sign his petition.  The process is very simple.  I have done
        just that at:

        http://fleming.house.gov/index.html

        Senator Coburn and Congressman Fleming are both physicians.

        Regardless of your political beliefs, it seems reasonable that
        Members of Congress should have exactly the same medical
        coverage that they impose on the rest of us.

        Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

--
"I've been such a fool, Vassili. Man will always be a man. There is no
new man. We tried so hard to create a society that was equal, where