[ale] mp3 player

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sat Nov 21 15:19:05 EST 2009

On Sat November 21 2009, George Allen wrote:
> I'll second iriver... I don't know what their current lineup holds,
> but I like what I have a great deal. It's about a 5yr old model that
> plays mp3 and ogg, and has an FM receiver and a mic. It can record
> radio or from the mic to mp3. It only has 256mb storage, but it's
> fairly trivial for me to drop what I want on there via standard usb
> storage. And I like having a radio. I also chose this model because it
> uses AA batteries, so I swap standard rechargables instead of tracking
> yet another proprietary cable (an important concern when I go
> overseas).

my Iriver E100 uses a standard USB cable ( like the one I keep on my desk,
always plugged in, to charge THINGS...)

get em while their on clearance!!!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10755901
$69.00
Was: $99.98

Clearance

iRiver E100- 1E1008PNK 8GB MP3 Player, Pink

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800