[ale] Why ALE hated my email and how I fixed it

Thu Nov 19 15:27:49 EST 2009

Oops! I didn't copy the "before" records, I retyped them for the sake of
this email. The first 2 should be:
bronosky.com.    IN    CNAME   slice1.bronosky.com <http://bronosky.com/>.
mail             IN    CNAME   slice1.bronosky.com <http://bronosky.com/>.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.