[ale] Awful story...

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Tue Nov 17 17:59:29 EST 2009

> violating a mandatory "no go" policy that forbids this.  Linux support
> is not merely option, it's MANDATORY (given certain parameters regarding
> which distributions are actually supported) and MANDATORY support is

I'm grumpy tonight, and I think ya'll are forgetting the real
reason for getting fired had NOTHING to do with using Linux or Firefox.

It had to do with a low-level work for hire contractor creating
confusion by not doing exactly and only as he was told.
He created waves in a world where the people with the ability to hire and
fire at whim are barely treading water in the seas of technology.
All they know is he created waves before he was hired....
and they got a mouthful of salty buzzwords they did not understand.

I WISH they understood enough for it to be about the technology.