[ale] URGENT! Need HELP to Salvage GPG PGP Key Signing for Nov.19th!

jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Thu Nov 12 07:50:00 EST 2009

I've helped arrange key signing parties in the past and should have bandwidth to help with prep although unsure at moment if I'll be able to actually attend....

No real reason to have a keyserver itself. A keyring of all people's keys planning to attend should suffice and can easily be made available on a website for download.

Jerem