[ale] ale.grokrock.com

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Tue May 26 23:29:33 EDT 2009

http://ale.grokrock.com

Per the discussion on Linux education thoughts..

Poof. It's an ALE Centric Learning Management System
and Course/Content Creation System.

Yes, it needs some tuning.. but it is working.
You can even login, enroll in a course and take it..

If you would like to donate some content,
either e-mail it to me, or email me your login
after you make one and I'll up your access level
to allow course creation/editing capabilities.

If only I had a course on how to create a course....
I need to work on that. I'll even do it if there is some
interest.  --Mike--