[ale] ALE School Curriculum list announcement

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:11:41 EDT 2009

Yes. _ANOTHER_ mailing list. But this list will be highly focused and
off-topic posts (my self included/especially) are not to be put up
with.

For the ALE members  with an interest in the education of future Linux
users/admin/engineers, please sign up.

For the ALE members with teaching experience and especially experience
getting curriculum approvals, PLEASE sign up. Your knowledge will be
invaluable.

If anyone knows educators who are considering teaching or using Linux,
please let them know about this list. Their needs and ideas will act
as guidelines as we work out way through this process.

Yes, Aaron. I hit the ground running on this...

James P. Kinney III