[ale] MythTV questions

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:20:15 EDT 2009

James Sumners wrote:
<snipped>
> Would you like me to elaborate on my MythTV + Arch Linux setup?

Yes please.  I think that would be very helpful.

> Also, I have a pcHDTV HD-5500 card in my box. When I was actually
> using it, I didn't have any problems with it. I'm not sure what issues
> you have read about, but I found it very easy to use.

I'm curious by what you mean by "When I was actually using it".  Are you
using a different card or just not actively using MythTV right now?

Thanks,
Preston

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/