[ale] MythTV questions

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:31:44 EDT 2009

I'm the one who keeps bringing up Arch. I use it, and (loosely)
maintain amd64 MythTV packages for it. There hasn't really been a
thread on Arch and MythTV here. I've just said that I will update my
packages, and build i686 ones, for the upcoming install fest if it
takes place and people want the packages.

Would you like me to elaborate on my MythTV + Arch Linux setup?

Also, I have a pcHDTV HD-5500 card in my box. When I was actually
using it, I didn't have any problems with it. I'm not sure what issues
you have read about, but I found it very easy to use.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59