[ale] OT: who's bought/seen Caprica?

Jeff Hubbs jeffrey.hubbs at gmail.com
Sun May 3 01:41:23 EDT 2009

I never liked the original BG.  Hardly sat through an entire episode.  I
sat down to watch the new miniseries out of idle curiosity.

By the end of the first half of the miniseries, my jaw was on the
floor.  I felt like I was seeing some truly great television, of a sort
that comes around rarely.  I think the entire series was a tremendous
accomplishment, and actually, I'm glad it's over.  I actually stopped
watching the series because it was getting to be too much.  The actors
were so powerful that I found myself being impacted too much by what I
was seeing - it was taking too much out of me.  So, pop that DVD in and
give it a look.