[ale] Xen - further OT

Wed Jun 24 11:14:59 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:31 AM, James
Taylor<James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> wrote:
> But that was only because I had flown back to Ft. Lauderdale from Sarasota on a single engine Cessna "Air Sunshine" flight the day before, worked all night, then drove back to Sarasota for a client dinner meeting with my regional manager that evening.
>
> A real laid-back flip-flops environment.

Sounds rough. I bet you were "going to Carolina in my mind". (Couldn't resist.)

When I worked for Yahoo! I would travel and my wife thought I was
living it up. I remember one trip to Sunnyvale where I was working 18
hour days for 2 weeks with no weekends. I don't know how it happened
but somehow I made 1 less trip to the hotel than nights I was billed
for. The rest of the team watched my "leave for the day" times do a
complete cycle. I lost a day in there somewhere and it took me 2 weeks
at home to stop feeling like a zombie. I could pull that off in my
20s. I think I would have a stroke if I did that now.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.