[ale] mysql advice

Thu Jun 18 10:23:28 EDT 2009

The connection limit and connection caching is configurable. (I'll
follow up when I am near a computer.) More important is you expected
requests per second. Simulating connection concurrency is easy with
MySQL Super Smack.
http://jeremy.zawodny.com/mysql/super-smack/

I also tend to write custom simulations with python.

On 6/18/09, Atlanta Geek <atlantageek at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have an application that has about 20 daemons on a single server
> writing data to a mysql database.
> A new requirement has popped up that suggests we need 200 daemons on
> multiple servers writing data to a mysql database.
>
> Does anyone know if there is a client limit to mysql. Currently these
> daemons will be writing to the same tables. Any suggestions.  This
> situation is difficult to simulate in the lab unless we write
> speciallized code.  Any suggestions from experience would be
> appreciated.
>

> --
> http://www.atlantageek.com

Sent from my mobile device