[ale] Backups (What are you using?)

Jeffrey Brown jeffreydbrown at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 03:35:28 EST 2009

Another vote in favor of BackupPC. I've been using it happily for more
than 5 years in environments ranging from my home network to that of a
city government.

Jeffrey D. Brown
Professional Member, Association for Computing Machinery
Charter Member, League of Professional System Administrators
Global Member, The Internet Society
CACert Assurer - CACert.org
---
"One day I feel I'm on top of the world, and the next it's falling in on me."
 - Neil Peart, "Far Cry"