[ale] Backups (What are you using?)

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Tue Jan 27 08:59:06 EST 2009

Since I've not seen any mention of it on this thread, I'd like to put in
a good word for BackupPC -- I've been using it on my home network (linux
and winders) for years now -- it uses rsync, SMB, or tar and has a very
nice web interface and pooling/compression features.  If you are looking
for an easy to use disk based backup system, I highly recommend it:
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/

Steve