[ale] OpenOffice Draw for Site Maps?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 16:03:02 EST 2009

Despite those stencils looking very clever-seeming and all, I find they
make for lousy diagrams.  Diagrams/blueprints/schematics are supposed to
be abstractions that show more than just a physical arrangement.  With
the rectangle (or whatever) filled in with non-germane information
(e.g., where on the front panel of a server the CD drive is :) ), I
can't use the inside of the rectangle to convey germane information.