[ale] Anyone know of a good video hosting company?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Jan 29 14:40:59 EST 2009

We're looking into the idea of having an outside company host and play
videos for us to save our bandwidth here.

The idea is we'd put links on our site for videos that would actually go
to the external hosting company to play the videos.

Ideally we'd like to deal with a company with facilities in Atlanta.