[ale] get your nerd kit

Ben Dixon outpostbabu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 23:16:11 EST 2009

Interesting this topic should come up. I'm new to the list (though I
came to a few ALE meetings a long long time ago). Anyone doing
anything with the Arduino in Atlanta (http://www.arduino.cc/). I've
just started with it in the last few weeks, was hoping there might be
people on the list (or at Tech, etc) who have an interest in it.

Ben