[ale] Screen refreshing

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Fri Jan 16 17:02:52 EST 2009

Good evening all!

I am having a problem that is becoming increasingly irritating.  I have
a Lenovo T61 with Ubuntu 8.10 on it. When I browse web pages and scroll
around the page started to "double up" and does not refresh in certain
areas.  If I click on the title bar or something the page refreshes and
looks ok until I scroll again.

This will also happen when I rdesktop into remote boxes.  I am running
compiz with all the special pretties...  My memory seems to be fine.  I
rarely use over 50% and that is usually when I fire up some VMs.  and I
am using the nvidia drivers.

Any ideas?  This doesn't always happen.  Just some times, but once it
starts it doesn't seem to stop.

Rob