[ale] weird mail issue

philip ross plr00 at charter.net
Fri Jan 16 16:19:26 EST 2009

When I first started to use sendmail to masquerade as bellsouth (a while
ago), I had a problem where my sendmail was connecting to the sendmail
that was running at the site where the e-mail was being sent.  That
wasn't always working.  I then added the following parameter to my
sendmail.mc file and now sendmail connects to bellsouth's sendmail and
it sends the e-mail on its way.

MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`SMTP', `+0')dnl

philip