[ale] OT: top-posting - Further OT - Banks and Firefox

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu Jan 8 06:51:29 EST 2009

Pat Regan wrote:
> [...]
The bank eventually merged with another that has enlightened views on
the subject. But I didn't believe that anyone could be so,  well,
STUPID.  "Our customers don't use anything else!"  When I asked if he
thought maybe that was because anyone using another browser couldn't get
to his site.  He didn't see my point.  This was supposedly their IT person.

Jim.